Full Stack Developer
Drake Business Services Asia is a market leader providing business process outsourcing services across APAC. We have office locations in Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea and Japan.
We value our team and are committed to their ongoing success. We developed the Business Academy; a career development program designed to help employees progress in their career and achieve their business goals and objectives.
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Full Stack Developer to support, plan and implement marketing activities. You will be working for a global business and providing marketing support to our APAC branches. As a member of the marketing team, you will work to carry out the marketing strategy across all Drake Business Services Asia locations.
- To develop and maintain websites and associated data driven media using.
- Umbraco CMS
- ASP.NET, specifically C#
- HTML 5
- GIT code management
- Collaborate with stakeholders to review business requirements and determine project scopes and specifications.
- Develop and maintain operational systems, tools, and processes, and participate in development projects.
- Make small edits requested by customers, plan and execute larger projects, and suggest website improvements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Design and implement responsive websites for seamless user experiences across devices.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to ensure optimal website performance, compatibility, and usability.
- Integrate third-party systems, APIs, and services into Umbraco websites.
- Optimize websites for search engines, performance, and security, implementing SEO best practices.
- Stay undated with industry trends and developments related to Umbraco and Web site related technologies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and bugs reported by users or stakeholders promptly.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Familiarity with version control systems and deployment workflows.
- Solid understanding of web standards, accessibility, and responsive design principles.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills, with the ability to analyze complex issues and provide effective solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organisation and have a passion for marketing, apply today by clicking the button below. Please ensure that you include a cover letter detailing why you feel that you’re a fit for this position.