Date Posted: 07/21/2022
Work Type: Full time - Remote
Drake Business Services Asia is looking for LMS Administrator (Training Coordinator)
*This is remote work*
- Works on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, and configuration of the LMS.
- Manages and compiles feedback and monthly key performance indicators for learning assignments through knowledge assessments, surveys, and user activity.
- Manages design and user standards within the LMS including functionality, accessibility, appearance, tabs, and settings.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of current technology as it applies to LMS software and systems.
- Assists and maintains procedures and policies to ensure the security and integrity of systems/networks.
- Assists in writing and maintaining procedures and policy documentation.
- Creates and updates resources to train and support learners on using the technology for online and professional development.
- Publishes and archives online or blended learning solutions assigns training curricula and adds and deletes resources.
- Works with the key stakeholders & subject matter experts from functional departments to manage the course asset library.
- Populates course information and assigns learners.
- Develops and updates standardized tools and reporting for ongoing access to learning information; generates standard and custom reports.
- Creates and manages the overall course structure and sets up course programs based on specifications from the L&D Manager.
- Manages to track course revisions and history.
- Builds online assessments and evaluations in LMS for courses.
- Manages relationship with third-party vendor LINGOs and facilitates the successful linkage of LINGOs courses to the LMS.
- Provides troubleshooting assistance for users regarding logging in to the LMS and accessing courses.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues relating to system functionality and software systems.
- Serves as a point of escalation for support issues, which may include interaction with LMS vendors and other vendor support services.
- Reviews and monitors system performance.
- Works with the L&D manager to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues accessing the LMS and course content.