Our team is searching for Motorized Messenger who can picks-up and delivers mail packages. May also be expected to transact with bank and government institutions. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgement.
- Perform mailroom activities at the client’s premises in an area provided by the client.
- Collection, sorting and distribution of mail and documents
- Delivery and pick-up of mails/parcels in timely and secure manner
- Ensure that all transmittal forms are submitted to Team Lead Dispatcher/Client
- Input and job closing of all transactions in established forms and in the system.
- Coordinate with client regarding all mailroom transactions
- Respond to client inquiries, requests, and feedback in a timely manner via email, phone or face-to-face.
- Standard operating policies, processes, procedures are strictly followed.
- Perform ad-hoc activities that will be assigned from time to time.
- Complete special assignment as assigned by Team Lead, Mailroom Supervisor, Account Manager and/or DBSA Management.
- At least College Level, Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate in any field.
- Verbal and Oral Communication Skills: Should be able to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and the management to avoid errors in providing information.
- Good Planning and Time Management Skills: Should be able to plan and execute schedule and routes that will promote job efficiency and service delivery.
- Geographical Knowledge: Familiar with important streets and/or buildings withing the covered area.
- Tech Savvy: Able to use mapping applications, mailroom applications and MS Offices
- Ability to work under pressure: Should be able to handle the pressure that comes with the job.
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints.
- Must obtain Philippines Professional Driver’s License and own motorcycle
If you are interested in the role, please apply now!