This role provided leadership to the company in workforce management areas such as: Recruitment, Scheduling, Forecasting and Analysis. It will support the business process of operations to ensure that the staffing requirements of both internal and external stakeholders are met.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leadership, development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs and drive execution of an effective recruiting strategy
- Lead a team responsible for execution of hiring and sourcing talent. Direct activities to assist with the development of innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment strategies. Coaches team in collaborating with cross-organizational stakeholders to ensure quality of candidates and to meet the needs of Business.
- Responsible for developing and applying an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills, and behavioural competencies needed for success in each role
- Manages and executes recruitment flow and maintaining quality of hires.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using different sources such as, but not limited to, online databases, networking, recruiting resources, job fairs, employee referrals and community groups.
- Assist operations with allocation, deployment, and workforce monitoring and coordinates with site leads to make real time adjustments as needed to achieve workforce objectives and support operations.
- Maintains accurate forecasts, capacity and schedule plans and ensures that these are generated and reported in a timely and precise manner.
- Provides employee profile in line with operational requirements, updates workforce database/ trackers and ensures accuracy and completeness of records
- Works with Operations to develop a strategic workforce plan in accordance with the business continuity plan of the company.
- Coordinates with other departments (HR, operations, quality etc.) to identify hiring strategies and attrition replacements.
- Attends and may facilitate regular meetings (weekly, monthly) meetings with Operations to discuss staffing changes, challenges and recommend solutions to address issues.
- Develop reporting processes, dashboards, and presentations to fulfill senior leadership reporting needs. Use metrics to create reports and help drive continuous improvement to increase productivity, accuracy, and improve case management staffing levels.
- Proactively investigates and resolves stakeholder concerns related to workforce.
- Assist in employee retention and development.
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience and promote the Company image to candidates and ensures that the Company is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behaviour for all involved in the recruiting process.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years proven track record and extensive experience in recruitment and workforce management
- Capable of handling bulk hiring for open positions nationwide
- Has the ability to design and to implement different recruiting strategies
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles.
- Advanced knowledge of effective sourcing platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Operational exposure in logistics industry is an advantage
- Must be highly assertive, driven and results-oriented, pro-active and good negotiation skills.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now!